Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Natural Healing - Oil Pulling: Day 2

Welcome back.

If you haven't had a chance to read my reaction to my first day of oil pulling, please check it out hereIf you're wondering, "Abeg, what is oil pulling?" I explain it in that first oil pulling post.

For details on how I do my oil pulling, you can get all the gist here.


Source: Healthy Hair Stuff


Day 2 Reaction: 

My nose has been clear, but not completely clear, as it was after yesterday morning's oil pulling session. One nostril is semi-block right now, and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that I only used 1/2 cap of oil this morning instead of a full 1 cap?

Well, at least my nose isn't completely clogged. That's a good thing.

What are your thoughts on oil pulling?

Think you'll try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment