Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Secret to Growing My Hair!

Hey, beautiful people! How has your weekend been?

Mine sure has been marvelous. I spent part of my day yesterday whipping up a batch of my favorite moisturizer. I LOVE taking care of my tresses, but I don't have all the time in the world to spend on my hair. 

In comes my all-in-one moisturizer! It's one of my biggest secrets to growing my hair. It keeps my tresses soft for dayyys and makes my hair smell amazing.  




It smells like floral-minty-lemony goodness! I use it on both my hair and my scalp. 

If you've read the post where I discuss how dry and rough my hair is, then you know the struggle ain't easy, mehn. But I moisturize my hair with this stuff on wash day, style it, and get on with my week! A little bit of product goes a long way. I may moisturize my hair (or just my ends) once or twice again that week, but that's it, boo. 

And when I take my hairstyle down on another wash day 1-2 weeks later, the ends of my hair are still really soft. How? 

I make it myself, by hand; it's all natural, and loaded with lots of nutrients that are great for hair growth: mango butter, shea butter, Moroccan oil, tea tree, and lots more!



I was over here putting together mini packages for some of my friends and loyal MAG clients, but then I realized, why not share it with everyone?

So I have MAG Mango Moisturizer for ya'll! 



And my blog readers get first dibs on this fresh batch. 

To purchase, please email me at maneattractionblog@gmail.com with the subject "MAG CREAM" or call 08170308660 and I will reply with details on sizes, prices, delivery and shipping.*  

And, yes, I ship nationwide within Nigeria!




*WARNING: If you are pregnant, please consult your doctor about the use of essential oils before using this product, as some essential oils may not be suitable for pregnant women. 

As always, I'm open to questions, comments, and sharing of ideas. 

Enjoy your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment