Thursday, March 3, 2016

Work Fab Natural Hair

As a woman with thick, long, free-and-don't-care hair, I have to be creative about how to wear it in a professional setting.




First, let's get this out the way: natural hair can be professional. Relaxed hair can be professional. Transitioning hair can be professional. 

And all hair types can be wild and free party hair! It's all about how you style it. 

In my opinion, professional styles are ones that:
1. Don't get in the way of you being able to get the job done
2. Are not overly distracting 


I find that the best office-friendly styles for me are ones that don't involve too many hair pins (lol), are easy to do, don't need to be re-done everyday week, and keep the hair out of my face. 

Here's one of my go-to styles. This time I did the style on old blown-out hair. It has a deep side part with very loose flat twists on both sides of my head, and the hair in the back is rolled under and pinned.


What are some of your go-to professional looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment