Monday, May 2, 2016

I Dyed My Hair!




If you follow me on Instagram then you know that I highlighted my hair June last year. 




After toiling with the idea for years I decided to take the plunge. And I love it! In fact, I've already decided that I will add more color at some point. 

I've taken a while to write about my experience because I wanted time to watch for the usual hair-dye side effects, including increased breakage, excessively dry hair, change in curl pattern/texture, fading color, brassy color, and scalp irritations. 



MY REACTION:
Guess what? I haven't experienced ANY of those negative side effects. 


My hair has grown beautifully since I got I dyed, following its normal growth-and-shed cycles. And it has stayed true to its curl pattern and texture. 

Have you colored your hair before? What was your experience like?


No comments:

Post a Comment